Sunday 17 June 2012

That awkward first post.......

Hey, welcome to Less than three! I'm hoping to update this blog weekly with various features and other fun things which excite me - and hopefully all of you, from all over the internet!

I guess I should tell you all a little something about me before I do anything else? Well there isn't much to tell really! My name is a good start, you can call me Jim =) When I'm not working I spend my time scouring the internet for bizarre oddities and other bits and bobs which pique my curiosity. I'm a bit of a gamer, and a bit of an anime fan, currently hyperventilating whilst I wait for the Wii U to come out - "holiday season 2012" isn't cutting it Regginator!!

I like a load of other stuff too - you'll find out more if you stick around though ;)

So keep an eye out on the blog, and hopefully it will be quite the journey =)

- Jim

No comments:

Post a Comment