Thursday 21 June 2012

Guitars can make Carly Rae Jepsen sound good?!

You heard. I stumbled across a Youtube user by the name of 331Erock, and he  has a whole host of amazing guitar covers on his page, as well as a rather spiffing wardrobe!

Here are my top five that I've heard so far!

5. Carly Rae Jepsen - Call me maybe?

This is the current irritating tune of the moment, but oh my this sounds EPIC! check out the sweet solos towards the end - thrilling stuff!                                                  

4. Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles Theme




I loved TMNT as a kid, and this cover does it justice, he even switches it up halfway through and starts playing the ninja rap from the film.

3. Final Fantasy mashup



Who isn't a Final Fantasy fan? Unless you've been hiding under a rock, or never picked up a controller in your life, you would have came across one of the many in the series. This song featuring some of the more modern games music....your hair will stand up on end when you hear one winged angel, and you'll chuckle when you hear a little snippet of the Chocobo races =)

2. Dragonball Z / Dragonforce




Dragonforce might not strike a chord with everybody (see what I did there?), but when its slammed together with Dragonball Z, you've got a recipe for a phenomenal track!! I'm loving the split screen trade off with the Dragonforce part!!!

And that leaves one more video.....

1. The Legend of Zelda



I'm a little bit biased....I LOVE Zelda games, so the inner fanboy in me kind of took over. Regardless, this is absolutely amazing.

I strongly urge you all to get over to 331Erocks channel on Youtube, and sub to his videos - he really is a talent. If you have already heard some of his stuff, what are your favourites? Drop them into the comments section below!

Ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment